Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Moving Day...

 As many of you know, as of May I have stepped down as part of Funky Junk to spend more time with my family. 
 I am so grateful for Jennifer, who asked me to join her dream in that spring of 2007 and for all of the friendship, love, and lessons I have been priveleged to add to my life as a result.
 A huge, huge thank you to my sister Heidi, Mom Gail, as well as my whole family, sister Angela, brother-in-law Mike, Dad Jerry and countless friends and family who have stepped in over the years to make this dream a workable reality for me. 
 Thank you Mark.  You know what for.=)
I pray blessings for Jennifer and her family as she continues the dream of Funky Junk and joy to all of you...
love. fun. junk.

you can follow jennifer and her funky junk journey on http://www.funkyjunkjennifer.blogspot.com

my new blog

all the good pics are by Cary Burnett Photography.  The one of Mark and I with the peeps is form my camera.=)



3 comments:

  1. This was a very beautiful post! Loved the picture of you and your sisters and mom! Thank you beyond words for everything! I love you dearly and look forward to following your wonderful story at hollie joy in the morning. PS love that title!
    Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the shoutout and for being you! Love you and wish you a happy relaxing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will still write your Blog :)
    Lucky Girl to have a great family to help you out when you needed
    a hand. Great pics of you and everyone!
    Have a great weekend!
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete

Hey, aren't you sweet!