Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Visions of Funky Junk Dance In My Head

I can tell it's that time, the time when I start having show dreams. Very much like teacher's back to school dreams, I start having them in the month before the show. The other night when I was up at 4:44, unable to go back to sleep (thanks to my adorable, sweetie pie 18 months old) all I could think about was how awesome the grange is going to look, how I'm going to set up my booth, what finds our super vendors are bringing in this spring in Spokane...ahh, funky junk, my love=)!
So, I thought as an apetizer I'd post some of our vendors the next week or so, try to get them all on here to tempt your junking taste buds and satisfy my cravings=)...
Get ready to be inpsired, they are going to bring it on!
Hollie=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, aren't you sweet!