Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 2, 2010

Bizi Bee



I fell for these owls the first time I laid eyes on them in September at our Funky Junk show in Sandpoint Labor Day weekend. And then I decided they had to come home with me! I gave some of them as gifts to my mom and kept some for myself, and I smile whenever I lay eyes on them now in my home. Everything Jamie of Bizi, from Coeur d' Alene touches is so pulled together, so thought out and so meant to complement your home. Walking into her booth is just like coming home, or at least to a very nice version of what a home can look like! We love getting to share Funky weekends with Jamie and her husband Mike and are extremely excited to get to see what amazing pieces she has re-purposed with her creative touch this time. Bizi is not to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, aren't you sweet!